- This event has passed.
Mothers & Teen Daughters Weekend Retreat
January 12, 2018 @ 8:00 pm - January 14, 2018 @ 12:00 pm$290
Join mother and daughter expert facilitators Sil and Eliza Reynolds for a weekend devoted to nurturing, celebrating and strengthening your bond with your teen daughter (open to ages 13-16). Learn how to communicate more effectively, and get your daughter actively involved in co-creating a mother-daughter relationship built on mutual trust, respect and love. Mothers and daughters will be together and also break out into separate mother and daughter circles throughout the weekend.
Through dynamic group discussions, girl-time to hang with Eliza, creative projects, trust and communication exercises, and time to unwind, recharge and reconnect you will learn:
- Fundamental tools for turning resistance and conflict into open-hearted connection with your sometimes feisty teen girl
- How to strengthen your mother-daughter bond even while social media, homework, and your teen’s individuation process seem to draw more time away
- How emotional intelligence can be passed from mother to daughter and how to cultivate it in your relationship and daily life
- How to be part of, and feel safe in, an authentic, kind, expressive girl community with Eliza and her team of assistants
- The Mothering & Daughtering Toolkit for deep and effective communication
- How to value and prioritize your unique relationship and make time for it to strengthen and grow when you return home