- This event has passed.
Mothers & Preteen Daughters Weekend Workshop
June 2, 2017 @ 8:00 pm - June 4, 2017 @ 12:00 pm$325
Join mother and daughter expert facilitators Sil and Eliza Reynolds for a weekend of fun, rest and connection. Give yourself the gift of quality time together and meet a community of mothers and preteen daughters (ages 10-12) who want to thrive, and not just survive, now and during the teen years to come. Mothers and daughters will be together and will also break out into separate mother and daughter circles throughout the weekend.
Through games, storytelling, art projects, and trust and communication exercises you will learn:
- How to strengthen your mother-daughter bond, and have this as a strong foundation in the sometimes tumultuous teen years
- How emotional intelligence can be passed from mother to daughter, and how to cultivate it in your relationship and daily life
- How to be part of an authentic, kind, expressive girl community with Eliza and her team of assistants
- The Mothering & Daughtering Toolkit for deep and effective communication
- How to value and prioritize your unique relationship and make time for it to strengthen and grow when you return home